The House of Lazarus is seeking a permanent bookkeeper/office administrator to join our team. This position will be 30 hours a week.
The successful candidate would work under the supervision of the Executive Director to
help grow our non-profit organization.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Posting journal entries
- Verifying daily cash sales
- Preparing bank deposits
- Managing bank reconciliations, payroll processing and government remittances
- Creating reports and financial statements
- General daily clerical duties
- Experience using QuickBooks desktop
- Innovative and strategic thinker
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Experience in a non-profit organization would be considered an asset
Wages will be commensurate with experience.
Please send resumes attention to: Cathy Ashby at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1st.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.