House of Lazarus is closely monitoring updates surrounding COVID-19. At this time, the risk of contracting the virus in our area remains low according to the Eastern Ontario Health Unit and the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit. House of Lazarus is taking steps to help keep the risk low.
To keep everyone safe:
- We are asking HOL customers, clients, staff and volunteers to stay home if they have the following symptoms: fever, cough, and respiratory symptoms such as shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- We are asking HOL customers, clients, staff and volunteers to follow travel advisories.
- We have increased our cleaning protocols.
- We have an emergency supplies on hand.
- We have next step measures in place as COVID-19 spreads and will communicate these measures as necessary.
House of Lazarus will continue to refer to the Public Health Agency of Canada, the Ontario Ministry of Health and local public health agencies for information, and keep you updated on this evolving situation.